Property LiabilityDirectorMotor Fleet IndemnityPersonal AccidentMotor Trade

Property Insurance

Whether you are looking for commercial or residential let property cover for shops, offices, hotels or blocks of flat, we have a policy to cover your needs.

Commercial Property and Landlords Insurance policies give total protection for your building and contents. We can also provide cover for Loss of Rent and Property Owners Liability.

We can offer commercial property insurance cover to properties which are occupied or unoccupied, undergoing renovation or refurbishment

Non-residential and commercial landlord insurance available for property types:-

Residential landlord available for property types:-

Ensuring peace of mind for our customers is at the heart of what we do. We understand that you do not want any nasty surprises should you ever need to claim and we also don't want to charge you for cover that you don't need.

Call our office for a quick quote from our panel of top UK insurers or alternatively, complete the online contact form and we will call you to discuss your requirements.